Properties of a 3D knitted fabric
- Higher permeability - circulation of air between the knitted fabric surfaces
- Low weight to volume ratio
- Does not absorb moisture (easy moisture transport)
- Perfect flexibility = high level of reversible deformation
- Easy workability
- Anti-allergic and not harmful to health
- Does not promote prevalence of mites and moulds
Technical specification - 3D
- 3D knitted fabrics are made of 100% PES.
- Knit rigidity may be affected by structure, density, and used monofilament
- Adjustable distance – from 3 to 23 mm
- It is possible to change structure type, thereby creating more open or enclosed structure
- Lower distances (3 - 6 mm) may be cut up to strips of 6 to 50 cm or supplied by meter in width of 200 to 235 cm
- Product may also be cut up to shapes of different dimensions – e.g. 90 x 200 cm. The cutting surfaces are cleaned by sealing.
- Colour range – made of grey warp; possibility to use black warp for selected designs.